Proxmox qemu-vm monitoring für check_mk

Ich habe das Script mal angepasst, das auf den Blechen nach dem Status der VMs schaut.

Was ist neu: %CPU-Last wir nun berechnet, damit bei VMS mit mehreren sockets/cpus/vpus realistischere Werte kommen.

update-scratchpad:

cd /usr/lib/check_mk_agent/plugins
rm qemu
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Adorfer/check_mk-1/patch-1/qemu_kvm/agent/plugins/qemu
chmod +x qemu;
./qemu
1 „Gefällt mir“

Hallo @adorfer ,

Meine Muttersprache ist nicht Deutsch (ich bin Englisch), also verwende ich Google Translate, um mich zu unterstützen. Ich entschuldige mich, wenn diese Übersetzung nicht korrekt ist.

Ich habe diesen Beitrag gefunden, indem ich suche, wie ich meine Proxmox-Hosts mit check_mk überwachen kannst. Ich benutze check_mk raw 1.4, die die Möglichkeit hat, Proxmox bereits in der check_mk_agent linux-Datei zu überwachen.

Ich habe meine qemu Datei zu meinem Proxmox Host / usr / lib / check_mk_agent / plugins / Ordner hinzugefügt. Ich habe einen Test von meinem WATO auf diesen Server ausgeführt und in der Agentcheck kann ich die Werte unter <<< qemu >>> sehen. Aber keiner von diesen zeigt sich in Dienste für meinen Gastgeber, wenn ich meine check_mk config speichern.

Gab es etwas mehr, das du in deinem check_mk tun musst, um diese Werte aus dem qemu Plugin zu zeigen?

Vielen Dank im Voraus für jede Hilfe, die Sie zur Verfügung stellen können.

Hello @adorfer ,

My native language is not German (I’m English) so I’m using Google Translate to assist me. I apologize if this translation is not correct.

I’ve found this post through searching for how to monitor my Proxmox Hosts using check_mk. I’m using check_mk raw 1.4 which has the ability to monitor Proxmox in the check_mk_agent linux file already.

I’ve added your qemu file to my Proxmox host /usr/lib/check_mk_agent/plugins/ folder. I’ve executed a test from my WATO to this server and in the Agent check I can see the values under <<<‚qemu‘>>>. But none of these show up in services for my host when I save my check_mk config.

Was there something more you needed to do in your check_mk to have these values from qemu plugin show up?

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

1 „Gefällt mir“

no problem with English language here. I am currently on vacation, so detailed reply coming next week. But big thumbs up for giving feedback here, this is very welcome.

1 „Gefällt mir“

Thanks very much for the reply @adorfer, very much appreciate any pointers or direction you can give me with relation to my issue.

Enjoy your vacation! :slight_smile:

Well @adorfer, I’ve done some more digging into how check_mk works with regards to plugins. I added the plugin to my Proxmox server and confirmed that the plugin is sending data to WATO. What I’m missing was the check_mk check file being added to my check_mk server.

I looked in your github repos and found the check file and added this to my check_mk server. I restarted check_mk and I can now see the details from the qemu plugin with no issue.

Thanks again for providing this plugin for us to use.

1 „Gefällt mir“

While it looks fine on the normal stats, the graphs are still broken
BTW: i would really like if somebody would be able to fix this „qemu“-plugin i a way, so it does not throw nasty error ins the popups…

I assume that the server-side of this plugin is expecting a different format for input:

o.k:

NOK: